- Maximum number of blades in contact with body at one time without affecting throughput.
- Adequate throat opening at valve entry allowing high pocket filling efficiency.
- Minimum clearance at rotor tips and sides with body.
- Robust body adequately stiffened to prevent distortion.
- Heavy shaft diameters minimizing deflection.
- Outboard bearing for non-contamination.
- Precision machining of components.
End Covers – Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, 304 & 316.
End Covers – Cast Iron, Stainless Steel spigot located in body for concentricity.
Rotor – Fabricated Mild or Stainless Steel, 304 & 316, wear blades with
Bearing – Sealed-for-life-ball type.
Shaft Sealing – Leap Seals & Gland Pack.
Drive – TEFC geared motor unit side wall mounted to valve body and complete with taper lock sprockets chain drive all in an enclosed guard.
Sizes – 100 – 150 – 200 – 250 – 300 – 400 – 500 NB
DUAL TUNNEL DIVERTER VALVE – Quick seal change version
The Dual Tunnel Diverter Valve is designed to Divert in Dilute and Dense Phase Conveying Systems to number of destinations.
Size – 80 – 100 – 125 NB
- Plug with two separate channels
- Diverting angle 35th degree
- Shortest possible switchover time as designed with two separate channels
- Powerful Pneumatic Cylinder center connected to plug through linkages
- Designed for maximum system pressure of 6 bar g and Solids Temperature 120 co
- Either Static or Dynamic Seal.
- Safe area classification available on request.
- Housing Aluminum with inserted Stainless steel pipe.
- Plug & connectors made of Aluminum.
- Sealing By Silicon Rubber
- Position Indicator – Packaged unit with Dual solenoid, Limit switches, Proximity switches.
SINGLE TUNNEL DIVERTER VALVE – Size above 150 mm.
The Single Tunnel Diverter Valve is designed to divert solids in powder or granular form in dilute or dense phase pneumatic conveying handling systems.
Size – 150NB, 200NB, 250 NB
Mater of Construction:
- Housing in AL Casting with inserted SS pipes
- Side covers made Al Casting
- Plug in AL Casting with Inserted SS pipes
- Shaft and all bolts made of Stainless steel
Standard Design Features:
- All contact parts made of stainless steel
- Universal application as L, T or Y Diverter valve with identical housing plug, side, plates and interchangeable pipe couplings.
- Static or Dynamic sealing on both ports of plug.
- Plug with one single channels.
- Diverting angle 45o, 90o or 22.5o
- Position change without stopping gas stream
- Powerful pneumatic actuator with integrated support pads.
- No moving parts outside packing unit for maximum work safety
- Delivered as package unit with dual solenoid valve, limit switches and terminal box completely pre-piped and pre-wired for static scaling.
- Designed for max system pressure 3,5 barg
- Solids temperature up to 120o
WEAR RESISTANCE Y-TYPE DIVERTER VALVE – For Abrasive Solids
The two-way valve is used to distribute the solids in two pipelines. How-ever, it can be used either in pneumatic low-pressure or in high pressure system. Two-way valve can be used for all pneumatically conveyable solids, either in dust- or powder form. Exceptions are conveying products which incline to cake, stick or clump. Due to varied sealing materials, products with temperatures of 180o C max. can be conveyed without any problems.
Sizes : 80 – 100 – 150 – 200 NB
- Body-Cast Iron
- Sealing Cone-Cast Iron, Silicon Rubber
- The distribution of the conveying stream is achieved by throwing the swivel arm. The Closed outlet by a gasket ring forced against a hardened ring.
- The pneumatic swivel drive with integrated limit switches for the electrical remote position indication and the 5/2 way solenoid valve ensure a safe operation of the two way valve. However the two-way valve is also available with electro-motor drive.
- Perfect Sealing, in such way that the conveyed material’s purity is absolute and guaranteed such that soiling cannot occur. Long life time, Since a material cushion is up during conveying on which the following material is sliding.
Polymer Valves & jacket Valves